HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Trusted Seller

PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm

How do i achieve the Subscriber 2 Badge?
- This badge is currently not implemented into the site. The only people who have access to this badge is Admin's secondary accounts.

Do you need Staff/Can I help out as Staff/Can i apply for Staff?
- We currently feel that we have enough Staff. If we feel that we require more Staff then we will either contact the specific members who we feel are ready to become Staff or create a Global Announcement to have application's sent in.

Do warning's affect my chances of Staff?
- It depend's, if you have multiple warnings then obviously we will think that if you aren't good enough to follow the rules, why would we allow you to become Staff? Remember though, all site Staff are ultimately decided by Admin himself so he can promote and demote anyone he wishes.

How many warnings do I have?
- Please do not make these topics, if you have received warnings then you will have received a Red PM from System informing you that "You have received a warning!".

Who is Eaton?
- Eaton is an automated account created by Staff to deal with warnings issued by staff. This was created due to the fact that previously when staff gave warnings, the user's could see which staff member issued the warning and then give them harassment.

Can I do a Giveaway? (Gold/Account/JTAG ect...)
- No. If you are giving away Gold then give it to a member who you think deserve's it. Account giveaway's are already disallowed. We stopped member's doing giveaway's because far too many were illegitimate and caused Staff an extremely high workload dealing with all the spamming and scamming that resulted from it.

Can you Warn/Ban <username>?
- Please do not create topic's like this. Simply use the Report feature to alert staff about this user breaking the rules and we will deal with them as soon as possible.

Why was <username> banned?
- This is none of your concern and you will not be given an answer, it simply mean's that you run the risk of being banned also.

Can i report staff for issues?
- If you feel staff are seriously breaching the rules then make sure to inform an Administrator and we will look into the issues, however, do not waste Administrator's time over false accusations or you will be banned.

Why is my topic gone?
- Firstly make sure your topic is still there, you will be able to check this via the Forum's tab on your Account Page. If it is definitely not there then it would have been deleted by staff for breaking a rule. We don't delete topic's that aren't breaking rules.

Can you make a forum for <Game/Feature/Application>?
- If you feel <whatever> require's a forum for itself then please use the Suggestion's forum located here and we will decide if it should be added. Most of the time forum's are not added due to the fact they will not be popular enough and would be a waste of forum space.

Why has my post count decreased?
- This would have happened when topics you have posted/posted within have been deleted. As the topic is deleted so are all the posts made on it.

What do I do if my account was hacked?
If you have been hacked then please PM a member of the administrative team with proof of it happening and with an alternate way to communicate with you. Ensure that you have some personal information to verify your identity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beagaming.forumotion.com

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite And BreakAwayMaster Gaming :: Ask the staff-
Jump to: